Katie when you were born I honestly couldn't believe how beautiful you were. My love for you is so strong.
When you were a little girl I used to sing this silly little song to you. It went something like this
"you are my sunshine my moonshine my every kind of shine shine."
Today 6 years later we want you to know that you still put the SHINE in our lives.
Six reasons I love you:
1. You are such a sweet heart. You have compassion that is beyond your years.
2. You are very athletic and co-ordinated. (I think you get this from your dad because it's certainly not from me), You learnt how to swim, ride your bike and do the monkey bars at the park when you were 5! That's my girl!
3 You are a great big sister. It's difficult to be followed around by a three year old ALL the time but you just handle it with stride and treat Sharon so well. I never worry about your little sister when you're around;)
4. You have a great sense of humor (a South African one at that;)
5. You're beautiful (now that you get from me..just kidding;)
6. Lastly, you LOVE animals especially dogs. We decided that although we couldn't get you a dog this year (or perhaps ever because of your OCD mother) we would get you a hamster.
Enjoy



11 comments:
Happy birthday Katie! She sounds like such a sweet young lady.
I also got Kyle a hamster first - if they can feed the little thing and clean the cage properly they MIGHT be able to look after a dog.
Happy birthday Katie!! Cant believe he is 6 already! wow time seems to fly! X
Happy Birthday to my favourite oldest granddaughter. There is not one thing I would change about you. You are wonderful, perfect, an angel, amazing, smart, social, smart and beautiful.
Happy Birthday to Katie! As a mom that has been there, I hope Katie enjoys her hamster as much as Chantal enjoyed all of hers. Believe me, we can tell you stories about all Chantal's hamsters.
H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y
Katie. What a special little girl you are. Mwhaa!
Happy Birthday cute girl!!!
What a cutie you are! Happy Birthday! Six years fly by, doesn't it?
I just love how excited Katie is about the hamster...it is too cute! The good thing is that she doesn't need a dog (well you don't have to put up with one) cause she can play with ours whenever she wants! She is so kind-hearted and sweet. We just love Katie so much. She will be just like her mother: beautiful and brilliant :)
Katie we love you!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday Katie! We hope you had a great day!!! :)
Happy Birthday Katie!
I am sure you will always be a blessing for your parents and everyone who loves you so dearly!!
I bought Jess her first hamster, and she just loved it!
Enjoy yours :-)
Happy birthday, Katie!! 6 YEARS!!?? Wo-ow!
I don't know you, Katie, but I do love you. I'm like this creepy aunt who acts like you should know me and love me just because I know your mother. Sorry about that. But you'll have to get used to it. ;)
For your next birthday, ask for a horse, then I'll HAVE tocome visit you. You can keep it in your huge new basement. lol
Congratulations, Miss-lissy.
Post a Comment