Oh Melissa, you have such a perfect little family, so beautiful! Kyle is just too stunning for words!! I am so sad that I don't get to see you often, I would love to meet you new little angel. Love you millions!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
7 comments:
3 months, already? He is the most handsome little guy!!!
3 months? Crazy. He rocks. He is a little stud!
He is so cute ...... you guys know how to produce the most stunning little children .........
you definitely have the recipe right!
Ohh how I miss him. No mistaking him for a girl.
He is so cute Melissa. I miss you guys. I love your little ones so much
Oh Melissa, you have such a perfect little family, so beautiful! Kyle is just too stunning for words!! I am so sad that I don't get to see you often, I would love to meet you new little angel. Love you millions!
Post a Comment