Look what the girls found waiting on the door step this morning...
A Princess and the Frog DVD with this note!
Well to say they were excited is an understatement.
There are many reasons I love you Garreth and this shows the #1 reason: you have such a good heart! You are so good to Katie and Sharon and they adore you and Jess! Thanks for being the best uncle ever!



15 comments:
This is so sweet! How thoughtful!
Ga,
You ROCK!!!
Very sweet Garreth!
That is way cute!
That is so typical Garreth, and I can't wait till he is a father, just imagine what a great 'Pa' he is going to be .................
Just to add, he learnt from the best, his Dad set him an exellent example .........
Ahhhh :-)
What an awesome uncle!
Nice one Garreth
Wow, what a nice and thoughtful and sweet uncle.
How sweet is that? He's right though, they are such beautiful little princess'. So cute!
Best son and uncle in the world!
How creative and so fitting for two of the most beautiful princesses in all the land!
Ahhhh...This is so nice!!!! Thanks guys:) U make me blush...I do love my nieces! They rock. Just wish I could live close to Lil' Kami-Cakes too:(
Ahhhh.........Geez I have 5 brothers and NEVER would they even think to do anything so sweet and thoughtful! Your father & mother raised you well; I may be a little bias because I love them so :)
Post a Comment