Look at these gorgeous pictures our friend, Zach Jacobs, took of Sharon. He's such a good photographer (I'm impressed).
Okay...I feel like every now and again I need to reflect on the good qualities my children possess. It's easy for me to focus on the few things that drive me crazy so this will help...
1. They have survived their mother's pregnancy sickness and tiredness with flying colors. I can't tell you how many times Katie has been willing to just play quietly while I take a much needed nap;)
2. They try so hard to be kind to one another. Today we were at Applebees and Katie asked Sharon if she could have some of her grilled cheese sandwich because she had finished hers. At first Sharon said "no" but then she decided to share and gave Katie some;)
3. They are both eating so much more fruit. When I'm pregnant (probably because I'm otherwise such an unhealthy eater) I crave fruit. Well it's paid off because Sharon now eats more than just one fruit (apples). She eats bananas and watermelon and tangerines. Katie eats almost every kind of fruit and loves it like Mangos and Rasberrys.
4. Katie's trying hard to read and Sharon has learnt all her colors and how to count to 10:) They both LOVE reading books with Dan and I.
5. They make us laugh. Sharon repeats everything we say and never misses anything. My dad came to visit this week and he asked her "are you still speaking babbagalore my baby Sharon?" She said "no I'm not speaking babbagalore!"
Katie says the funiest things all the time.



11 comments:
Your girls are SO beautiful like their Mama!
Those pics of Sharon are stunning Melissa. Dan better start loading his shotgun......
They are adorable. Amber would eat only fruit if she had her way, so I am so grateful for that! Are they excited about the new baby? I bet you all are! Give them a big hug from me and enjoy every moment cause they are growing up way to fast...
I just adore those babies. Wish they could have been here this weekend. Sharon looks so beautiful. I'm so proud of them.
They really are wonderful girls. Probably because they have a wonderful mommy!
They are absolutely darling. Melissa you are such a great mom!! They are lucky little girls.
Ditto to all of the above. Wait until the baby is born, they are going to really make you proud then. Children are so amazing! I just love you kids. Lots of love.
Every night when Kamryn says her prays she says "Thank you for my Katie and my Shazie Bazie and my uncle dan and aunty Melissa" Seriously EVERY TIME. It's too funny. She misses them like crazy. I need to hurry up and have our little D so that you guys can come down.
One word, BEAUTIFUL... I love those little ones so so so much. I miss them so much.
They are gorgeous! What sweet things to say about such good girls.
Hey Melissa!
Your girls are seriously SO cute! I always have thought that. I hope your pregnancy is going well. You're so amazing!
Also, Jimmy and I have been trying to get ahold of Dan about doing that Ragnar race with us. I know you guys are super busy, but could you have him email or call us? Jimmy's cell # is 480-907-8777 and you know our email (I think...) I SO wish you could do this race with us too- but I totally understand and I've been there too. You're doing something MORE important! :)
Love you guys!
Tiffany
Awww! How far along are you? Congrats :o)
Post a Comment