Pretty soon we're going to be adding some of these strange things to our world of sugar and spice and everything NICE... I CAN'T WAIT for our little baby KYLE!!!
I'm so glad that Dylan has a little buddy now. It's about time we evened things out around our house. We couldn't be happier. Love you and that little baby bump.
how exciting for your family! It will be so much fun to have a little boy after your two girls! It is going to be so different...what, no dress-ups, baby dolls, polly pockets, or pink???! :) I love the name you chose as well!
AWESOME!!! We are so excited for you and Dan. If he is anything like your girls he is going to be one beautiful baby boy. Also, can I just say I love love love the name Kyle. If you need a middle name, Jordan goes really well with Kyle ;)
Look, I feel soooo bad for your boy! He hasn't even been born yet and already I'm thinking of all the noogies, jock lifts, and wet willies I have in store for him. I'm bringing the hurt! Too bad, he's gonna have a short wiener like his dad.
Melissa, don't listen to Garreth. He's the one with little man syndrome. Plus you saw how big it is on the ultrasound. We're a really WEIRD, CRAZY family when we talk about ding dongs like we do ;D
Firstly, I am so glad for you and Dan, another boy in the family. Dan is going to have fun shopping for toys now, just wait and see! We were just talking about it over the weekend. Love and miss you all lots.
WhaHoo!!! I'm so excited for you! A boy to take care of your precious girls... and a boy for Dan to play sports with... Hum... the same order that was in his family... interesting! We're so excited for you! Love and miss you all!
Awesome Melissa! Sorry it took me so long to get on here! You know though with the move, living out of suitcases for a month and now living out of boxes...and feeling sick 24/7 on top of that! Congrats on the boy! It will definitely be different! Also, how are you feeling now?
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
24 comments:
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad that Dylan has a little buddy now. It's about time we evened things out around our house. We couldn't be happier. Love you and that little baby bump.
Congrats!! I love little girls, but boys are so special and so different that everyone needs at least one of each! So exciting for you guys!
Yes! I was hoping you would be having a little boy! Little boys are so much fun! Congrats!
Hooray!!!!! I am SUPER Excited for you! Our little boys are going to be best buddies! Hooray for you guys! Congratulations!
how exciting for your family! It will be so much fun to have a little boy after your two girls! It is going to be so different...what, no dress-ups, baby dolls, polly pockets, or pink???! :) I love the name you chose as well!
That is the best news!!!!!!!!!!! We are so very happy and excited for you. We would love another boy more than anything.
:-)
So glad for you Melissa. Beautiful name too!
Lara had her baby yesterday 1.45pm our time. Little boy named Samuel. 3.77kg
Yay! Congratulations. That is so wonderful. :)
How exciting! Boys are definitely different but the differences keep it fun and interesting. Now you'll have the best of both worlds.
Awesome!!!!!
2 wieners in one year....so lucky. I'm sure George is ecstatic and so are we!!!! Congrats.
Congrats!!!! You're finally getting your boy. They are so much fun and don't give you the attitude and drama that you get with girls.
AWESOME! I can't wait to see how the girls play with him. :)
Congrats Lissy
Really happy for you ... just what this world needs ... more slugs and snails and puppy dogs' tails :)
And Kyle really is a cool name.
Love you
AWESOME!!! We are so excited for you and Dan. If he is anything like your girls he is going to be one beautiful baby boy. Also, can I just say I love love love the name Kyle. If you need a middle name, Jordan goes really well with Kyle ;)
Look, I feel soooo bad for your boy! He hasn't even been born yet and already I'm thinking of all the noogies, jock lifts, and wet willies I have in store for him. I'm bringing the hurt! Too bad, he's gonna have a short wiener like his dad.
Melissa, don't listen to Garreth. He's the one with little man syndrome.
Plus you saw how big it is on the ultrasound. We're a really WEIRD, CRAZY family when we talk about ding dongs like we do ;D
Kyle - How adorable! Congratulations!!!!!
Dad and I couldn't be happier. Three granddaughters and two grandsons. Garreth he has "LONG" genes!
Firstly, I am so glad for you and Dan, another boy in the family. Dan is going to have fun shopping for toys now, just wait and see! We were just talking about it over the weekend. Love and miss you all lots.
I am so happy for you! Atleast Dylan will have a maatjie and Dan wont be completely outnumbered! As my Dad calls it- Skirt pressure-
You must be so excited.
Good luck with the planning of the boys room. No pink hey....
WOW!! GREAT NEWS!! You will love a boy!!!
WhaHoo!!! I'm so excited for you! A boy to take care of your precious girls... and a boy for Dan to play sports with... Hum... the same order that was in his family... interesting! We're so excited for you! Love and miss you all!
Yeah, a BOY! How fun! I like "Kyle" too. Congrats!
Awesome Melissa! Sorry it took me so long to get on here! You know though with the move, living out of suitcases for a month and now living out of boxes...and feeling sick 24/7 on top of that! Congrats on the boy! It will definitely be different! Also, how are you feeling now?
Post a Comment