I decided to go dark after being blonde pretty much my whole life...drastic change I know! I'm still getting used to it but Dan likes it (mmmm?). Katie loves that I have the same color hair as her;)
You look awesome!! I really like the way it turned out. We need to get together. I realized that I don't have your phone so you will have to call me. =) 801-341-4426 We need to get together soon!
One word... Gorgeous! You look amazing either way! Isn't it fun to be able to change your look... at a whim? I'm back to honey blond... plus growing it out... hey I can always change and get it cut at a moments notice... I hope you like it... It is hard going dark if you've always been blond (at least for me)...
I think I am siding with Sami here. You are beautiful with brunette hair but you are "STUNNING" with blonde. Then again, I am a little bias towards blonde hair ;)
Jeremy's dad has a cabin in fairview and we always go to the Manti temple when we are down there. If you haven't been inside you should go, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
16 comments:
I love it!!
Meliss, you can't cover up the fact that you are and will always be the blonde in the family :).
I saw you at the dedication and it took me a minute to realize it was you. I love it!
I saw you this morning at the dedication too and wasn't sure if it was you or not till Dan sat down next to you! I think you look beautiful. :)
I love it melissa. you are a babe. cant wait to c it.
I like it. I needed a change too this summer so I totally get it. See you on Tuesday!
Melissa you look amazing! I love, love, love it. I didn't recognize you either!
You look great!
+ dark hair is less maintanence.
Candice has also gone dark and it looks stunning. It brings out your eyes.
Your hair looks great, but, I think that you could have bright purple hair and still be one of the prettiest people I know!
Looks great!!!!
Congrats on the little boy, how fun!
The hair looks great ... and so do you. :)
I totally get it - a couple of years ago I dyed my hair jet black, just because I needed to do something!!
You look awesome!! I really like the way it turned out. We need to get together. I realized that I don't have your phone so you will have to call me. =) 801-341-4426 We need to get together soon!
It's true...you could have purple hair and still be beautiful but im very glad you didn't! I already made that mistake! I love the dark :)
One word... Gorgeous! You look amazing either way! Isn't it fun to be able to change your look... at a whim? I'm back to honey blond... plus growing it out... hey I can always change and get it cut at a moments notice... I hope you like it... It is hard going dark if you've always been blond (at least for me)...
I need a change! You've inspired me...I'm growing out my pubes!
I think I am siding with Sami here. You are beautiful with brunette hair but you are "STUNNING" with blonde. Then again, I am a little bias towards blonde hair ;)
Jeremy's dad has a cabin in fairview and we always go to the Manti temple when we are down there. If you haven't been inside you should go, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment