Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our camping trip to Pallisades!













We had such a blast this weekend. Just what we needed a weekend together as a family with some of our favorite people...the Jessups and Kingsleys.
We swam in the beautiful lake. The girls loved playing in the mud and making mud pies. The campground is located in a beautiful spot near Manti. Dan even had the opportunity to golf with a gorgeous golf course right next to our camp site! Manti town was 5 miles away so we had dinner Saturday night at an excellent pizza place.
The weekend was so much fun! I feel revived and ready for another busy week.
We left Friday afternoon and came back Sunday evening.

14 comments:

Ruby said...

Sharon looks so cute in that box. And your hair looks lovely!

R Clan said...

Glad you had fun. You should have told me you were going so I could have kept a better eye on your house! Shame on you. ;)

Sharon & George said...

Looks like a nice place to visit when we come up to Utah again. I'm so pleased that you all had fun. Sharon is delightful in the box. Katie was cute when I spoke to her on the telephone while you were traveling to the campspot. I told her she was not allowed near the water without adult supervision. She said, "But ouma, I am an excellent swimmer." Words cannot express how much I love your precious children.

Kerry Armstrong said...

this all sounds wonderful! you look so good in your new hair!! i wish i knew your lovely girls.. :/

Josh and Nat said...

melissa! I'm so sad its been so long since i have talked to you! Congratulations on your baby! Are you still at the agency? when is your due date? You look fantastic and your girls are looking so grown up! Sounds like you are doing well.. keep in touch girl. love ya!

Michelle said...

How fun! I LOVE that area and temple. :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

My heart is aching for those little ones. They're not so little anymore. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Alyse said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love your hair!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! Everyone needs some time away. Your girls are the cutest girls in Utah! I especially love the picture of little Sharon in the bucket...she's too cute! We need to come down there again soon...Love you!

Anonymous said...

That was obviously Jessica's comment above...because mine would have been sooooo much funnier:)

Jennifer B said...

How fun!! The pics are adorable!!

Cindi said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Joni said...

That temple is beautiful. How nice that you have such good friends to get a way with. Your hair is cute!

Cindy and Rob said...

So cute Melissa. I wish I could have been there. Oh and you look great. I love you.