1. QUIET TIME...as you can tell by the picture neither of them are too thrilled that their mom has them practice sitting quietly every day for 20 minutes. Sharon in particular has a hard time but usually survives;)
2. READING TIME...this they love...reading. I love sitting with my girls and reading. I find it relaxing and the girls love it and it's good for them.



7 comments:
Katy and Sharon are so cute, and they do love their story time, big time..... We want to see some photo's of you ........ Love and miss you guys lots.
Sharon is getting sooo big. I miss them like crazy.
What a good mom you are for reading to your children. Kids love to be read to. They will be good readers because of it.
You're a wonderdul mom!
Amber also loves her reading and its about the only time she EVER sits still...
So important for children. I see when training how people that cannot read properly suffer later in life.
Good for you and your girls!!
You are such a good mommy
Great ideas! You do such a great job with them! The pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment