This was at the swimming pool and Katie and Dan were cold so they decided to lay on the warm cement. It was a PICTURE MOMENT when Sharon decided to lie between them...aaa so cute!
Hey Melissa- it was good to see you monday at the get together. I am sorry all the babies there made you miss your girls. Not too much longer and your ADORABLE girls will be home ;) Here is my email kamsraptor1@yahoo.com if you want- I will send you an invite to our blog :).
You look like a blonde babe in that pic! Your hair looks really pretty. Anyways, we are settled here in Orem. Let's get together one Saturday so the guys can be there as well. I'd love to see you again. The boys still talk about about Katie and going to Katie's house. They had a good time. Thanks for having us over that day. We need to do it again soon!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
7 comments:
So cute! I love your little famliy, we really need to get together.
Very cute! We love you guys!
So fun! You are beautiful Melissa! I am so glad I finally found you! (Or you found me)
I have some great memories laying on the hot cement, trying to get warm! Such a cute picture!
Just wanted to make you very jealous that I'm going to be able to love one your two babies tomorrow. Sleep on that.
Hey Melissa- it was good to see you monday at the get together. I am sorry all the babies there made you miss your girls. Not too much longer and your ADORABLE girls will be home ;) Here is my email kamsraptor1@yahoo.com if you want- I will send you an invite to our blog :).
Melissa,
You look like a blonde babe in that pic! Your hair looks really pretty. Anyways, we are settled here in Orem. Let's get together one Saturday so the guys can be there as well. I'd love to see you again. The boys still talk about about Katie and going to Katie's house. They had a good time. Thanks for having us over that day. We need to do it again soon!
Love ya
Lauren
Post a Comment