It's so nice to have Katie and Sharon back again. They had a wonderful time in California and were spoiled rotten by Ouma and Oupa. Shame, it broke my heart today when Katie said goodbye to my mom and started to cry.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
6 comments:
I miss them already. I love the picture with Garreth. So Cute.
I am so happy they get to see your parents and love them! It is hard when there is so much distance between them! We struggle with it all the time.
We sure are glad to see them back. Wish that they could actually get out and play. :)
I am so glad they had such a wonderful time! They are just adorable.
I'm glad your kids are back. Your girls are beautiful. And yes, Mike still plays basketball twice a week. Do you think he would ever stop?
what a cute little sharon in her pretty dress!
Post a Comment