Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The BIG DAY... it was so BEAUTIFUL!





Cindy and Rob are now officially married! We had such a wonderful day! Here are some pictures of me and my family. Katie actually sang "True Love's Kiss" from the movie Enchanted. She sang at the reception in front of 120 people while her dad played the piano! It was amazing! She's going to be the 2020 American Idol. Dan and I are so proud of her because we know we couldn't have done that at her age.

11 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey Melissa! You look amazing!!! And your girls are so incredibly cute! I love it!

R Clan said...

I'm so glad that it went well.

I can't wait to hear about it. I so totally am missing you guys. Tayden had a break down on Sunday because as soon as we got home from church he wanted to go play outside with Katie. We explained that you weren't there and where you were and he said he wanted to look for you in California. He was really devasted. We can't wait to see you again.

Krista Johnson said...

Melissa, I just found your blog through Laura's and it is so cute. You look gorgeous in the wedding pictures and your family is all pretty as well. I love your hair, I don't think it is too light at all and it looks great with your golden tan. I want to hear Katie sing sometime. I will see you around.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Wow do you have video of it? You should post it if you do!

Looks like a Beautiful bride and groom and lots of fun! You look beautiful too Melissa!

Jane said...

What a gorgeous family you have! I really need to see a performance of Kaite singing that song, that is just the cutest thing I have heard. We are missing you.

Cindi said...

Hey Melissa!

We miss you too! Your sister looks very happy and she is beautiful! You look gorgeous too! I am looking forward to seeing you soon!

Kerry Armstrong said...

hello, my LOVELY friend!!
you guys are all so gorgeous! i love seeing you and your family. i can't believe Katie sang that song... i am so impressed!! not surprised really, just impressed. i wish i could meet her and Sharon. *sigh*
i just adore you. :)

~K-J

Brandie said...

What a beautiful family, blog, experience. Glad you had such a great day!!

Johnston Family said...

Look at how absolutely GORGEOUS you are! You are so beautiful, inside & out!

Christina Huling said...

Katie looks so beautiful in that picture with your sister. What a pretty dress your sister had on! You are a very attractive family! I miss u!

Tiffany said...

(This is Jimmy) Wow! Your daughter really is just beautiful and amazing and I think we should get together and discuss the idea of an arranged marriage for Davis and her. It's so cool she sang in front of everyone...wish I could have seen it. She won me over when she was so nice to Davis and Sarah over the 4th of July. Say hi to Dan for me.

Jimmy