My sister, Sam, had Katie and Sharon spend two days at her house while they were in Cali. She took them to the water park... look at how cute they are. Cousins are wonderful. Sam said I would love these pics and I did so I decided to share them with all of you. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome sister (she had 3 kids under the age of 4 for 48 hours!!!)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
The loves of my life!
My sister, Sam, had Katie and Sharon spend two days at her house while they were in Cali. She took them to the water park... look at how cute they are. Cousins are wonderful. Sam said I would love these pics and I did so I decided to share them with all of you. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome sister (she had 3 kids under the age of 4 for 48 hours!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
so cute! I love that your blogging! yay!
Post a Comment