It was Dan's family reunion in Idaho this weekend and Sharon decided to get sick (c'mon Sharon you party pooper;) Poor thing she's only starting to feel better now. Dan still went with Katie and they had a blast. They went river rafting and apparently Katie is pretty good on roller blades (that might be her next Christmas present). Sharon and I had fun shopping and just relaxing around the house.
First of all, I am thoroughly offended that you never told me you had a blog. =) Second, we live in Idaho now so next time there is a family reunion I fully expect a visit. And third, your girls are so cute! I haven't seen Sharon since she was a baby! Keep in touch girl! ~Serene
Guess what...I made a connection with friends of yours. My cousin is Kristi Shelley! How small of a world! Anyway I'm so glad to keep up with you in the blogging world!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
3 comments:
First of all, I am thoroughly offended that you never told me you had a blog. =) Second, we live in Idaho now so next time there is a family reunion I fully expect a visit. And third, your girls are so cute! I haven't seen Sharon since she was a baby! Keep in touch girl!
~Serene
Looks like they had lots of fun!
Guess what...I made a connection with friends of yours. My cousin is Kristi Shelley! How small of a world!
Anyway I'm so glad to keep up with you in the blogging world!
Post a Comment