Hi Melissa! I found your blog through Ruthanne's. I hope you don't mind, I am going to add a link to yours on mine. I am so happy you have a blog and I can keep up with your beautiful family. We missed you at the movie today. Lets get together soon and do something fun, we love you guys!!!
First of all, Dan... HOLY COW!!! how anyone can do anything like that is simply beyond my brain capacity....honestly, I can't even imagine running one mile. I am so glad you and Melissa started a blog. Melissa you look stunning in that picture with your girls. Check out our blog!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
4 comments:
Hi Melissa! I found your blog through Ruthanne's. I hope you don't mind, I am going to add a link to yours on mine. I am so happy you have a blog and I can keep up with your beautiful family. We missed you at the movie today. Lets get together soon and do something fun, we love you guys!!!
There are no Angels in our home! You are too funny.
First of all, Dan... HOLY COW!!! how anyone can do anything like that is simply beyond my brain capacity....honestly, I can't even imagine running one mile. I am so glad you and Melissa started a blog. Melissa you look stunning in that picture with your girls. Check out our blog!
Dan you're the hottest and in the BEST shape ever. Way to go!!!
We miss you guys. I'm Sad we live so far away.
Post a Comment