Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July PARTY FuN!!!































I've decided 4th of July Holiday might be the best holiday ever. It's just so great to be in the sun and enjoy some good family time and light fireworks. This is us at the West Jordan Parade. Katie decided to join in the water fight with the kids next to us. She would throw water on the boys but when they wanted to squirt her back she said "you can't do that to me...I'm a girl."

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't know what you're talking about Melissa... your blog is SO cute!!! I hope you got the invite to our blog! I'm glad we got to see you on the 4th of July and again tonight! You guys have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

It makes me sad that our babies couldn't be together. Katie is so adorable and Little Shazy is truly a beauty queen. Miss you guys SO much.

R Clan said...

Looks like so much fun. That is so funny what Katie said about the water. She cracks me up. We missed seeing you guys all weekend.

Lauren said...

Melissa,

What a cute family and blog you have! I am here in Utah and will be here until the 20th! We really want to spend a day or evening with you guys. We have plans this weekend, but our week and next week are pretty open. Let's plan a time to meet up and catch up. Can't wait to see you both and your beautiful girls! Email me at laurencastro@yahoo.com and let me know what works with your schedule.

Love Lauren

Real Life Roberts said...

I'm so glad you are doing a blog! 4ht of July is definitly on eof my favorite holidays! Love the pic with Katie and her liberty hat!