Hey Combs family! I am glad to see that you have started a blog...great way to stay in touch! I love that picture of you and your girls, I miss them so much. I hope all is going well. Be sure to check out our family blog.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
7 comments:
I love those pouting lips. I miss you guys so so so much. Give them kisses for me and Kami.
What a beautiful bunch of women.
Hey Combs family! I am glad to see that you have started a blog...great way to stay in touch! I love that picture of you and your girls, I miss them so much. I hope all is going well. Be sure to check out our family blog.
Kristi Shelley
Hey Melissa! Your girls are so cute! What a great blog- it's fun to catch up with you guys!
It doesn't hurt that their mom is beautiful too!!!!
Welcome to the blogging world!
Andrea
Melissa,
you looks so good and your girls are so cute. I think I gave you our blog address in the wymount blog but here is is again anyway
www.mackenzie4family.blogspot.com
I love this picture!!! You and your girls are just so darn cute!!
Post a Comment