Sunday, June 29, 2008
Sisters... what would we do without them?
So I used to worry that Katie and Sharon are almost 3 years apart, but it's actually turned-out great. They are starting to enjoy each other more (and fight more of course). Sharon loves to do anything and everything she sees her big sister doing. Sharon saw Katie sitting on the front porch and she decided to join her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
They are so beautiful and fun to be around.
I agree I don't know what I'd do without my sisters. They're the BEST
Melissa,
Of course you can add our blog to your links! I already added yours without permisson, hope you don't mind. Your girls are cute and I'm glad to be in touch again!
HI Melissa! Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how big Katie is getting! and now you have another gorgeous little girl too! That just shows how long it's been since I've seen you! I'm so glad that you guys are doing well! I hope to hear from you more often (even if it's just through blogging). We should really get together sometime! Love, Kelly
ah, my little babies. I love love love them. They are the light of my life. I miss you. Cant wait for Katie to sing at my wedding---love cindy
Post a Comment