So I decided to get some housework done while Katie was eating her lunch. Suddenly I noticed things were really quiet and found her fast asleep on the kitchen table. She is so adorable!
Oh, that is SO cute!! Katie really is a darling girl... Jimmy and I were totally talking about her after you guys left. She's just CUTE- that's all there is to it!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
2 comments:
Someone get that poor girl a bed. She can sleep with me and Kamryn.
Oh, that is SO cute!! Katie really is a darling girl... Jimmy and I were totally talking about her after you guys left. She's just CUTE- that's all there is to it!
Post a Comment