Summer in Missoula is HEAVEN ON EARTH. The sun only sets at 10pm (what a change from Winter when it's dark at 5pm). We've had a great time exploring the rivers and trails and swimming at Splash Montana.
Katie participated in a cheer camp for the Osprey Baseball team.
My dad surprised us with a visit on Sunday! I wish I had taken some pictures because the girls and Kyle were in heaven with him here. He's the world's greatest oupa for driving 8 hours just so he could spend a few hours with his grandchildren.



3 comments:
Dad is amazing but who could blame him for wanting to see those beautiful kids and kiss their cheeks. Maybe I should drive there too. Miss you so much.
WOw your summer looks like it has been so much fun! the girls have such awesome tans! Miss you! x
We miss you guys but are happy you are having a great time. Your kids are so tan, they must get that from you!
Post a Comment