Mmmm, how fun! It was so wonderful seeing your family those short few minutes when we were here. We miss you! I'm so sorry we never made it up to your place this summer :0(
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
5 comments:
Oooh, I am jealous. But we do have Huckleberry shakes and drinks at Arctic Circle right now in Utah.
Where did you do that, was it in Missoula or outside of Missoula?
OOOO so much of fun happening there!!! Reminds me of cherry picking in Capetown :)
xxx
I love you guys and I miss you!!! I want to come huckleberry picking with those little ones. Did you make yummy jam?
Melissa you look gorgeous without even trying
and
I want to try a huckleberry. That's all :)
Mmmm, how fun! It was so wonderful seeing your family those short few minutes when we were here. We miss you! I'm so sorry we never made it up to your place this summer :0(
Post a Comment