So many of you may know that I've done a lot of complaining about the freezing dark and long winters here in Missoula. But let me just say right now, in Summer, I can't think of a better place to live. It's paradise! I may even come to agree with my fellow Montanans that going through the winter is almost worth it to enjoy the most amazing summers.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Missoula love...
So many of you may know that I've done a lot of complaining about the freezing dark and long winters here in Missoula. But let me just say right now, in Summer, I can't think of a better place to live. It's paradise! I may even come to agree with my fellow Montanans that going through the winter is almost worth it to enjoy the most amazing summers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks wonderful Melissa! What is the average temperature for summer?
Post a Comment