Sunday, July 31, 2011

How to play chicken.









We now have 3 adorable chickens. Katie's is called Annabelle and Sharon's is Jemma and Kyle's is Beatrix. Let's hope they survive to give us some fresh yummy eggs.

4 comments:

Mike Kingsley said...

You are turning into hicks! :) Actually chickens have been popular around here for awhile also believe it or not. Caroline even wrote an article awhile back when the city made some new laws to make it more chicken friendly.

We actually had a 1/2 acre back yard growing up and my dad raised chickens for fun, so I am kind of sick of them now.

Nades said...

we had chickens to when we lived on the plot! :) im sure you remember Lis :)

Gotta love Dans' face holding that one chicken...
love you guys!
x

liesel said...

i think its awesome you have chickens, and I'm slightly jealous. I'll just have to visit often!

Carol said...

I can't believe you have chickens! I have to confess (and this is maybe a bit lame) that I am actually rather scared of chickens - I think it has something to do with the creepy scales on their feet. But your girls (and Dan) seem to be pretty fond on them ... maybe they could teach me!