No I'm not preggo! Please no... but I've decided to make my blog private. If you are one of the four readers who are so kind to still read my blog feel free to shoot me an email and I will gladly send you and invite. My email address is melissa.combs2003@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's cool, but just to let know from a technical standpoint a lot of my friends have tried and and then eventually move back.
First you will undoubtably get less people following you but maybe it's a good thing :) Some will forget to tell you their email address or if it changes you and them have to go through the pain of changing it in the approved list whenever that happens. Plus newsreaders cannot follow private blogs so people (like me) that use things like google reader to keep track of blogs will not be able to anymore and will just have to remember to manually check it from time to time.
ME! I want an invite! cjluvsrj@msn.com I love catching up with you still!
I want in . . . .
jonimildenhall@hotmail.com.
I think it is better to be save than sorry (even if less people read your blog). That is why my blog is private. I don't want just anyone looking at pictures of my cute kids so I think you are making the right decision. I think in general people are blogging less anyway, good luck!
Me. me, me. I love hearing about little Daniel & his family.
Jan Beckstrom
cuzimmom2@hotmail.com
A couple other ideas (just to present them, not trying to push anyone here) is to keep it public but go into the privacy options (which you should anyway) and tell it to not be searchable and make your profile private so no one can search you by name. That way no one can just stumble upon your blog unless they happen to just randomly type in the words 'combsfam4' so in essence it is still private and only people that you tell it to know the address.
Post a Comment