Est 3-2003
I hear you!! I miss Davina terribly and I'm so glad Bernie is back from the UK so that I can see her often. Sisters are the best!!
Why, do you need your eyebrows waxed? Haha jk, I miss you so much. Cindy too she is always busy. Love you.
Nothing like sisters ..... I really miss mine, can't wait for your mum's visit at the end of the year ......
ohh I miss them too!! What pretty girls...that includes you too Melissa!
I wish I had sisters that missed me; brothers could care less!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hear you!! I miss Davina terribly and I'm so glad Bernie is back from the UK so that I can see her often. Sisters are the best!!
Why, do you need your eyebrows waxed? Haha jk, I miss you so much. Cindy too she is always busy. Love you.
Nothing like sisters ..... I really miss mine, can't wait for your mum's visit at the end of the year ......
ohh I miss them too!! What pretty girls...that includes you too Melissa!
I wish I had sisters that missed me; brothers could care less!
Post a Comment