Ah so cute...and don't you just love the Logan Temple??????
Yesterday while at the park Sharon and Katie were so sweet to Aniston. They shared their toys with her, she was so excited. I was shocked when Sharon knew her name!!! What cuties!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
5 comments:
What little cuties! I love the red white and blue dresses. :)
You have beautiful children Melissa. Kyle has really grown, he looks so cute with that big smile :-)
Can't wait to see them on Sunday.
Ditto .... Ditto .... Ditto ... they are such cuties! All of them. Love and miss you all.
Ah so cute...and don't you just love the Logan Temple??????
Yesterday while at the park Sharon and Katie were so sweet to Aniston. They shared their toys with her, she was so excited. I was shocked when Sharon knew her name!!! What cuties!
Post a Comment