Hey Melissa! It's Melissa Zuber, from way back in Wymount. I found you through Melissa Powell. I love the pictures of your family. Great to find ya! My blog is private, but if you send me your email, I can add you thezuberfam@yahoo.com
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
5 comments:
Hi is pragtig!
Enjoy every moment as they grow up way to fast!!
Kyle is so cute! He looks so happy and content ..... love and miss you all.
Isn't this such a fun age?!! He's so cute!
I love his blue eyes. You have such beautiful kids! Thanks for being a great friend.
Hey Melissa! It's Melissa Zuber, from way back in Wymount. I found you through Melissa Powell. I love the pictures of your family. Great to find ya! My blog is private, but if you send me your email, I can add you thezuberfam@yahoo.com
Post a Comment