Quick! Take a nap! No, wait, don't! Then they'll wake up. I never sleep when my newborn is sleeping. I always sit and stare. Your children are soooo cute!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
5 comments:
Sooooo cute ........ Soooooo beautiful ......... Sooooooo quiet ...........
So sweet Melissa! I love sleeping little ones and have a thousand pictures capturing those moments.
Ahhh, they always look so adorable when they sleep. Sharons little mouth- just want to plant a kiss on those sweetie pie lips!
Ahhh, such peace. Melissa what joy to be a mom. Enjoy.
Quick! Take a nap! No, wait, don't! Then they'll wake up. I never sleep when my newborn is sleeping. I always sit and stare. Your children are soooo cute!
Post a Comment