Give my prince a big kiss from me too, snotty nose and all! He is the cutest two month old around! Can't wait to see him in April. I'm still mad at Dan for not moving closer.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
8 comments:
Those eyes, that dimple! What a handsome boy. Time really does fly.
I can totally understand why you call him STUD!!
Time flies, he is simply tooo precious - I just love the lips, so are the girls later on .......
Ahhh, he is just too cute.
Give that cutie pie mouth a big fat kiss from me!!!
Mwah
seriously 2 months??? That has gone by so fast. He is so cute!
You had another baby?!! Congrats! He's sooo cute! Hope all is well with your family!
Give my prince a big kiss from me too, snotty nose and all! He is the cutest two month old around! Can't wait to see him in April. I'm still mad at Dan for not moving closer.
He is growing up sooo fast! What a cutie! I hope that you and Dan are getting lots of sleep! I miss you all! Lots of love and kisses sent your way!
Post a Comment