So given my credentials as Mother and Social worker I'm so paranoid about (well) everything;)
Dan and I decided early on that our children will have late nights but no sleep overs (boring I know;) Or is it? Look how much fun they had on Friday night. Pajamas and treats and a barbie movie and Dan chasing 7 screaming girls (sooo boring I know;)
We were so tired by the end of the night!
Kyle had a hard time falling asleep (I wonder why?!?)



11 comments:
Great idea! I am against sleepovers too, unless it is cousins. Maybe someday we'll try late-overs. Cute girlies!!
You can't be too careful anymore! I used spend the night at my friend's house all the time growing up and also have friends over to spend the night- but I think too many things can happen. I don't know that Ryan and I have made up our minds about sleepovers yet but I know I am leaning towards not letting them.
unfoturnately these days arnt like they used to be, and we have to take precautions. even though it was a 'late over' im sure the girls thoughly enjoyed it! they look so cute all cuddled up :)
I'm soooo pleased you are weary of sleepovers. Most people are good and decent but unfortunately not everyone is.
What a great idea....that looks so fun!
So much fun. And I think all mother's should be at least a little bit paranoid!!
Given the psychologist thing I'm also pretty paranoid about everything (and I don't even have kids)- we should compare notes sometime :)
You brave, brave woman!
Looks like the girls were having soooo much fun....
We decided the same thing a long time ago. It has saved us plenty of discussions about who's house we can have sleep overs at. Great idea! Looks like they all had a blast.
You and Dan sure are brave..(or stupid..) Hee hee, to allow so many kids over at once! Also not keen on Amber sleeping over, but not sure if I'm brave enough to invite seven girls over.... Kyle should be glad he is too young to fully understand how much noise girls can make!!!
You two rate top on my list...
jaja, Looks like so much fun for the girls and sooo much running around for the adults and oh the noise... you've got to love the giggles! You're so brave!
Post a Comment