Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some random pics








My good friend Cari's husband has traveled to India several times on business trips. These are some authentic Indian dresses we received from them for Christmas. Wow I think I might even love them more than the girls do. On second thought no. They seriously felt like princesses today... Who knows what I'm going to do with a boy ?!?




We made princess tiaras this week. Well...they actually turned into "indian hats" according to Katie.

12 comments:

Henich Family said...

HAHAHA Indian hats, love it!

Those are some cute pictures. I can't wait to see your little guy, he is going to be so adorable!

Charlene and Co said...

They look to cute in their little Indian dresses. Also showed Nanna the pictures...
You are looking so freakin cute with that pregnant belly, good luck for the last bit!!
Mwah

Carol said...

Hey Liss.

You look absolutely stunning - so good to see photos of you and your family, they always make me smile. Seeing your kids is almost enough to convince me to have some of my own ;)

Good luck for the last bit of the pregnancy - I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to seeing pictures of that adorable baby.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

EO my adorable. I love those girlies. What are you going to do with a boy? He's going to be outnumbered. Call me, I miss you.

*~Petra~* said...

You look lovely Melissa. I love seeing the glow of soon-to-be mothers. :)

Sharon & George said...

Kyle is going to do what his sisters do, but he will dress up in superman and spiderman outfits. My girls look so cute!

The du Toit Family said...

The 'cutie pies' are really lovely, and then the little 'super hero' is going to be just like his uncle, look how he survived all the girls. Love the little outfits and adore the hats. You look absolutely lovely, can't wait to see the little 'super hero'. Good luck, your time is short now. Love and miss you all.

Kelly Ledward said...

Your girls are gorgeous! So are the dresses. Congratulations! You will LOVE your boy. They are crazy, but so so sweet. I'm very excited for you! I hope all is well for you and your family.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh, SUPER CUTE!! I loved the sparkly dresses!

And you look great! I can't wait to see the new additon!

Kerry Armstrong said...

ah man.. i think i need to arrange a visit.. :/

Nades said...

I "heart" these pictures!!! they are absolutely adorable!
Cant wait to see it in person! love ya!

Marianne said...

Melissa, your girls are so beautiful!!!