Our little man had to spend 48 hours in the NICU. He had a high level of Jaundice that the doctor was concerned about. So just like Katie we had another "sun baby." I've decided the NICU is a sad but necessary place. There were little babies that had been there for weeks and their mothers were not sure when they would be released. I feel blessed that Heavenly Father answered our prayers and he was able to come home so soon.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
The NICU
Our little man had to spend 48 hours in the NICU. He had a high level of Jaundice that the doctor was concerned about. So just like Katie we had another "sun baby." I've decided the NICU is a sad but necessary place. There were little babies that had been there for weeks and their mothers were not sure when they would be released. I feel blessed that Heavenly Father answered our prayers and he was able to come home so soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
he is the cutest thing! Jaundus and all! :) he and dylan will grow up to be best buds, since they so close in age! Congrats again Lissi, may he bring your family so much joy and happiness! i cannot wait to meet this little man, and of course the girls :) X
Congratulations! I am so glad that he is doing well now. I agree about the NICU. ;) We spent way more than our fair share there, but my boys are here because of them. I am so happy for you guys! He is so beautiful. . . I mean handsome. :)
Post a Comment