So I had NO IDEA my sister-in-laws and friends were planning this!
My friends Cari and Caroline said they were having a fun cookie decorating activity at Gardener's Village and wanted to know if I was up for going with the kids. Any time with my friends is always a yes for me!
Well when we arrived Cari didn't have her kids which I thought was kinda strange. Then after only being there for an hour I get a call from Dan saying "you have to be back home in 15 minutes." When I asked him why, he said there was a very important package that they could only deliver at 11:45am. So I was furious at my "neglectful husband" for not telling me before about this "package". So I'm driving home and start wondering what is REALLY going on.
When I get home I found a wonderful SURPRISE BABY SHOWER! Sandra (my sister-in-law) had decorated beautifully with balloons and streamers and a big cake! Wow...she really knows how to throw a PARTY! Some good friends and family were here to celebrate.
THanks guys you really are the best! Sandra thanks for all your hard work and time (I loved it).
I wish Dan had taken more pics but here's what we have...



10 comments:
:( I am so sad I couldn't come. Pleas don't hate me. I am glad you had a great time.
Looks like a fun surprise!
Bet you didnt think they would be able to trick you on your third round hey!!!
So great when people around you make you feel special.
Enjoy folding up all the teeny tiny clothes, wish it was me!!!
Mwah
I can't believe its baby time already :) Glad to see that you have special people in your life that surprise and spoil you.
Looking forward to seeing all the baby pics.
Love you Liss
Sooooo glad that you were surprised and that we were able to pull it off!!! =) Dan was so helpful in that area, couldn't have done it without his and your friends help!! I had so much FUN planning and decorating, don't get to do that too often, so THANKS for having BABY KYLE =)=)=). Love ya soooo much! Can't wait to see him and hold him =)
Sandra
Baby showers are always great surprises, but the decor looks so good .......... glad you had a special surprise and I guess you need all the little boyjie 'stuff' you can get, you already have plenty girlie stuff. You are looking so great, time is running out now ..............
You are still as beautiful as ever! Is this baby #4. I'm so proud of you! When is the due date? I've been out of touch for quite a while!
What a wonderful husband and friends you have!
Cool! It looks like fun! What a neat surprise. I am glad Kyle is here safely!
C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S
Melissa and Dan.
I saw a picture on Sammy's blog.
Kyle is beautiful. What a blessing to hold a special son of God in your arms. May he fill your lives with untold joy and happiness.
To Kati and little Sharon, what fun to have a baby brother,I know you will love him so much.
Mwhaa Rob and Chat
Post a Comment