South Africa misses out on a fun celebration that we have here in the States... INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! I miss South Africa and the people and the culture. I'm so grateful for America...it really has become my home away from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute pictures. Don't you just love our American babies, with African blood:).
How cute! Did you guys do a little bike parade? Hope you are feeling better and the baby is doing well.
The American's really have so much fun, I noticed it when I was over there. So much more happens before a wedding, it was so exciting, you celebrate Independance Day, you guys make a big thing out of Halloween, you have Thanksgiving. Those are three biggies that you guys have so much fun with. I think you have such lovely experiences there. Enjoy them, it is such fun for the kids as well. Really cute pictures. Lots of love.
lOVE these pictures! the girls are to cute for words! :) X
Ahhhh, they look so cute!!!
Must say, I will be keen on any holiday as long as I dont have to go to work....
The area I live in the kids actually come trick & Treating on Halloween and the first year I felt so bad cause I had absolutely NO sweets in my house!!! (That sure changed once Amber came into the picture...)
Hope the pregnancy is going well. When is the baby due??
Post a Comment