Saturday, July 18, 2009

I love to see the temple...








We had such a great opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house! I think what makes it beautiful is what it represents to me otherwise it would be like any other gorgeous building.
Elder Holland said he can't imagine heaven without the people he loves the most like his wife, children and family. He said you may think that I'm just getting cozy with my loved ones, however, it is the temple that gives us the opportunity to spend eternity with the people we love most. It's comforting for me to think that I have the opportunity to be with Katie, Sharon and Dan as well as my extended family forever.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just love this post! the temple truly is a amazing and sacred place! just 2months and i get to experiance it all! i cannot wait! the girls look so precious in those dresses! and they are definitly daddy's little girls:) and you and your tummy are just looking to gorgous for words! love you guys! X

The du Toit Family said...

Katie and Sharon look so lovely, as do you. Love you lots, hugs and kisses to Katie and Sharon

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Um, you don't even look pregnant. You must be faking it.

Joni said...

Love it! Isn't that temple beautiful!! The girls matching dresses are beautiful too.

Anonymous said...

I FREAKIN LOVE THOSE TWO KIDS!!!!!!

Cindy and Rob said...

They are beautiqueens. I love them so much. Oh nice page melissa, snap...

Alyse said...

We just went today- so beautiful! I love the girls dresses! And, you look great! How are you feeling?!

Charlene and Co said...

Melissa, your little ones just look so stunning in those dresses. I want to dress Amber like that for my wedding. The temple does look very pretty, I am sure it must be amazing to be able to have something like that to share with your husband and girls!!
Mwah

steph said...

Melissa thank you so much for sharing what a beautiful post. It is always precious to hear something so uplifting during the 'normal' everyday... The pictures are so beautiful! I absolutely love them! What a gorgeous family you have!