So (as you know) I'm from good ol SUNNY South Africa. I get pretty miserable every time it snows. Well thanks to my husband, I am gaining more of an appreciation for our winter wonderland. I'm actually looking forward to a white christmas.
We went sledding today. Katie was so brave...she loves going down the hill ALL by herself! She's AMAZING! Sharon's a little more hesitant in the snow (she takes after her mom;)
Katie just crashed in the car...she was so tired.
After sledding we went to temple square to see the Christmas lights...it was BEAUTIFUL but so cold.



9 comments:
Ah how fun....
Melissa you are so gorgeous, and Katie is so adorable in the picture sleeping. What a wonderful family you have!
Oh how fun. We'll probably end up doing some sledding this next week with all this snow. I love playing in it I just hate driving in it.
Thanks for your sweet comment about my cooking. I don't actually think I am that great but I do my best.
hey melissa!
let me tell you something. those little ones are so so so cute. i cant wait to give them kisses and love them. see you next week. love you. merry christmas
I have lived here all of my life, and I still don't like the snow. Your family makes it look super fun, though. Maybe I need a different perspective. Merry Christmas!
Hey you.
I can't believe Katie goes down the hills by herself... wait actually I can:)
Your hair is getting so long. Love it.
Oh how I wish we could go see the lights on temple square!
Dan and Melissa, I just found your blog. Your girls are so cute and you guys look so happy. we really want to get together with everyone soon.
Stacy
So happy to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas! I love all the snow, but I like you am more of a sunshine girl!
I love the first picture of you. You are absolutely beautiful!!!! I hate the cold too. I just wish we could have snow in 50 degree weather.
Post a Comment