This is my little niece Kamryn. Katie calls her "Kamy cakes". She is so sweet. We love her. She refers to everything as "my". She says "hi my melissa" and "hi my uncle Dan" and "hi my Katie." She is adorable. We wish they lived closer, it was so fun spending time with her in Cali over Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My sweet niece
This is my little niece Kamryn. Katie calls her "Kamy cakes". She is so sweet. We love her. She refers to everything as "my". She says "hi my melissa" and "hi my uncle Dan" and "hi my Katie." She is adorable. We wish they lived closer, it was so fun spending time with her in Cali over Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is so cute, but so are your two precious little ones. I just love your little ones, I spent most of my holiday with them around, and I was so lucky to have had that privilege.
I love MY boogie boogie. And I love my loca boca and Shazie bazie.
WE'RE SO WEIRD WITH ALL THE PET NAMES
Post a Comment