Okay so this is a tribute to my sisters...I love you Sam and Cindy. They went on a cruise this last week (I couldn't go because of work;( I thought I would be so envious when I saw their pics but I'm glad they had so much fun. I love them so much. Life wouldn't be the same if I didn't have them...they are my best friends!
P.S "the only thing I am envious of are their bodies (at lease I have boobs though)lol"



12 comments:
Your sisters are beautiful but so are you. So be nice to yourself. You know I would love to go for ice-cream morning, noon, or night. I'm just hiding out in my little box here and sneak out every so often. Hope to see you soon.
And you are as gorgeous as them. I think your family should be in magazines.
Your are just as gorgeous. Don't sell yourself short. You are all so special, including your boet. Your Mom and Dad can be very proud.
They look like you and you are beautiful too inside and out. I will never forget you and your beauty! Your sister does have very nice abs. I'm jealous myself :) It will take work to get those abs after 4 kids now!
Haha! Melissa you are SO FUNNY! That post really made me laugh...and you are totally gorgeous too!
Youre funny. I would much rather have big boobs. ha ha. I love you. Miss you tons and tons
I'm with Cindy. I'll trade your ta ta's for my abs anyday.
With big boobies, nowbody looks at the abs. Love you.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't stop laughing Melissa you are too funny!
haha! boobilicious, miss-lissa..
I am laughing so hard, I have tears in my eyes. I am greedy, I want to be thin and have big boobs. It would also be nice to be as pretty as you and your sisters!
It's nice to see some others in your family are as gorgeous as you are!
You are too funny! Melissa, ahhh I miss your sweetness in my life! You are so beautiful and kind. And your family is too! I love you!
Post a Comment