It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Have you noticed how happy everyone (young and old) seems to be over Christmas time. I really believe it's because we are all closer to our Savior during this precious time. We remember the spirit of giving and that brings peace and joy to our hearts.
I found a quote the other day that really stood out to me and I would love to share it with you:
Sara Ban Breathnach said "Both abundance and lack (of abundance) exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from out lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present-love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us (happiness)-the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth."
That's what Christmas is all about... REMEMBERING all we have to be grateful for and all that is truly important.



3 comments:
Great quote AND picture!
You can put presents under the tree already. I tried that and guess who unwrapped them. Yep, I had to wrap all the presents over again, and I ran out of tape. Too bad Kamryn didn't get to my present.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Looks like you and family are doing so well. Bernie and I still remember Katie singing away in the car as we drove. Dayna is chatting now, but not quite singing like that.
Post a Comment