Absolutely lovely. The family photo is simply the best. You can be very proud of your family - and Nanna is there to. I must say, I miss you all when I see the photo. Will download it, then print it and frame it. I am terrible, I have tears in my eyes.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
12 comments:
Gorgeous, gorgeous family!
Absolutely lovely. The family photo is simply the best. You can be very proud of your family - and Nanna is there to. I must say, I miss you all when I see the photo. Will download it, then print it and frame it. I am terrible, I have tears in my eyes.
Merry Christmas! Great Pictures!
Awww these pictures are absolutely gorgous! you guys make me want to cry when u post all these pics up! miss you all so so much! mwa mwa xxx
Beautiful photos Melissa! It helps that you are all extremely photogenic ;)
What fun pictures.
Adorable family pictures. Merry Christmas! I miss you guys!
awww, so cute. the kids are sooo adorable! and of course you guys all look so gorgeous! i'm so green! :) baie mooi!
Very cure pics. You guys are looking good and I hope doing well!
What cute, awesome pictures!! What a cute family. Makes me miss you even more. Merry Christmas to all!!!
oh my freaking cute girls!!! More pictures! They're adorable.
these pics are so so cute. HOw fun!
Post a Comment