Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some new pics!





My sister-in-law Sandra was kind enough to give us her old camera (I think she feels sorry for us since she's seen our old one;) Anyway she had some of these pics saved on her camera. HOW CUTE! I had to share them with you. LOOK HOW MY KIDS HAVE GROWN
SHARON HAS GROWN SOME HAIR IN THE PAST YEAR (REALLY)
KATIE LOOKS CUTE WITH SHORT HAIR

5 comments:

Jane said...

So cute, I thought you cut Katie's hair. I really love it short like that although, with a face like hers, she could go bald and still be gorgeous!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Time for another one. Hopefully it will be a weiner this time.

Josh and Nat said...

Hey Melissa! Your kids are darling!!!! YOu guys are the cutest family... anyway, had fun with you today. Check out our blog, thehill-billies.blogspot.com
See you soon... Natalie

Michelle said...

I LOVE Katie's hair cut! How cute. She looks all grown up.

Mike Kingsley said...

Mari says she likes Katie's hair.
Mari says hi