Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MY LITTLE MAMMASITTA



So my brother and his girlfriend (WOW of six months now) took Katie on a quick road trip to CALI. Sharon and mommy have been spending lots of time together. It's been fun to focus on her (for a change).

7 comments:

Ruby said...

What a cutie pie! I love having one child at home at a time.

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

Hi Melissa! It's me Chelsea. I just wanted to say hi, so HI! How is work? Tell everyone I say hi too. I miss our long talks! I hope all is going well.

Your family is so cute and your girls are so beautiful!

R Clan said...

Very cute pictures. Sharon must be missing Katie. How weird it would be to only have half your kids there. My question would be, "Which half would I like a vacation from?" -lol :)

Tiffany said...

It IS nice to be able to focus on them one at a time, isn't it??! These pics are so cute! I hope Katie has fun, and BTW... YOU look WAY CUTE in that picture!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

As a side note, I need to call and talk to you guys soon. (actually Dan)... a group of friends and I are registered for the Ragnar Relay race that's down here (the same as the wasatch back that Dan ran up there). I'm actually the team captain, and I was thinking I should call Dan and see if he had any tips, etc. for anything that might help us out for training or things that made the actal race easier- gear, etc. I think I have your phone number... anyway, let him know I'm going to be calling him soon!

Your blog is so cute Melissa!!! Talk to you soon! -Tiffany Ü

Anonymous said...

Very cute Melis, you and your family look so adorable together. 5 years is a long time and i think you've accomplished much much more than me 2 children and a husband!! hopefully in the next 5 years I'll have the same:)

Trisha Paddock said...

I'm sure Katie will be spoiled to death in California! Its nice to spend one on one time with your children. Sharon is such a beautiful girl! Enjoy!!!

BTW-Gareth has a girlfriend??? Where have we been?!

Josh and Nat said...

You look so beautiful in that picture of the two of you!