Katie and Lainey at their first day of preschool (well kinda Katie did preschool last year).
It was so cute to see how excited they were and I still can't believe how big they're getting. They were both sad to not have Marie there (she is sick).
So day one report from the teacher is that they did well. Miss Doreen also said they were kind to each other. She did say that this might change as the year goes on (I'm hoping it doesn't;)



6 comments:
That makes me miss her. She really is getting big, next thing we know she'll be in the 1st grade. OH NO.
Good post, but it's Mari, not Marie :)
Melissa-
Michael had his first day of his third year of preschool and he loved it! I hope it is a great year for Katie, Lainey and Mari too!
I hate that they grow up so fast...but it's fun seeing them do it too. What fun she had a friend to share her first day with.
I wish Mari could have been there. They look so cute!!
Hey there,
She's growing up so fast and getting so beautiful, just like her mommy. That's so great that she already has friends in school. What a difference that makes. Miss you all tons and love ya just as much!
Post a Comment