Friday, September 26, 2008

MAC and CHEESE...mmmm


SO this is my kids favorite food (imagine that;)
I think it's so funny that I'm proud of feeding them ORGANIC MAC 'N CHEESE, it's like it's healthier for them or somehting. One of those sweet ironies of life.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Are you like me and add extra cheese? I always feel like at least they are getting a little real calcium. How goofy. But I love the simplicity. Mac and cheese is everyone's favorite.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Simply nutritious huh???

R Clan said...

I have one word....YUCK!

Trisha Paddock said...

Hey my sweet friend. I can't believe you have a blog! I saw your name on Kelly Ledwards blog and thought to myself...perhaps that could be Melissa and Dan....Duh!!! It was!!!

We seriously want to see you guys....we have tons to catch up on! Please email me your contacts at paddockfamily@msn.com when you get a chance. Its been too long...we love you guys!!!

BTW-The girls are absolutely beautiful...like mother, like daughter!!!

Trisha

Kristi said...

just the word "organic" makes it sounds healthier :)