We hiked the "Y" mountain. Katie hiked the whole way up by HERSELF! She's done it three times now...what a strong kid. The first time Dan and I hiked was when we were both students (and madly in love) and we saw a rattlesnake and a tarantula. The funny thing is the rattle snake didn't scare me one bit...the TARANTULA is what made me run half a mile up the mountain. Dan said "I remember being mad that you would run away and not run to me instead". We're over that mushy stuff now;)
Anyways...I think maybe seeing a tarantula kept Katie motivated to hike to the top. Sharon had the easiest hike ever!
We then went to the BYU-Wyoming Game...what fun! BYU kicked butt!



8 comments:
Katie is a good hiker. That is so fun that you got to go to the game. Love the story about Dan wanting to be your protector!! Ha!
OMG Sharon is still small enough to fit in the front carrier. Lucky... Kami outgrew that when she was 6 months old.
We missed you guys today, we had the fam over for dinner.
Oupa said that when he comes home from Germany he is driving up there to pick up his babies for Kamryn's Birthday party.
Sounds like a blast - too bad you had to go to Provo though.
How fun! And what an athletic family you are!
I can't believe Katie hiked the entire way!! That's amazing...I remember hiking that during my BYU years and I had a hard time! How fun that you all went to the game! Go BYU!
It looks like you had a blast. I can't believe Sharon still fits her front pack! Carson is 25 lbs. there is no way he would fit in his anymore. Hope things are going well.
Taryn
How fun! I hope we can bring our family back out there again and hike the Y and show them our old tromping grounds!
That was a cute story. Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment