Monday, April 18, 2011

Still waiting for spring to kick in...











But in the mean time we have THIS to enjoy...

Late night with some of the girls new friends. My wonderful sister, Sam, got the girls Tangled and so we had a late night (8pm is late for six and four year olds right). It was so much fun. Eating pizza and treats and dancing and watching what I think is the cutest Disney movie of late.

Gorgeous hikes just 10 minutes away from where we live. Missoula has a natural kind of beauty virtually untouched by man.
Katie was brave enough to put her feet in the freezing water. I think her foot was numb when she stood of a thorn because she only noticed later that day that it was there. We spent most of Saturday night trying to get it out. We even took her to the doctor today and he couldn't get it out either. Poor thing she is so brave...she has to just live with it until it comes out naturally.

Kyle is showing signs of walking. HE IS STANDING. We're holding out for 16 months and walking;) I keep telling myself I just need to be content with him just crawling because when he starts walking he will run and never stop.

And I don't know why I'm adding this...but I always have DAN. I love him so.

5 comments:

Ruby said...

Missoula (hope I spelt it right) looks beautiful Melissa. And I love how much you love your family :-)

Nades said...

awww lissie, i loved this post, and i have to agree tangled really is the cutest disney movie out of late :) cant get enough of it.. ssshhhhh :P
They are all growing into such beautiful girls just like their mom, and of course kyle just like his dad ;) wait and see he'll be walking in no time :)

Wish you guys were here to, miss you much! we need to skype one day!!
love you!

The du Toit Family said...

He is such a clever little lad .... he has the rest of his life to walk, don't rush it ... just taking it easy and keeping the weight off those legs .... love the photos, the kids are awesome, and so are their parents! Love and miss you all.

liesel said...

poor Katie! I hope it comes out so she can not be hurting on her birthday. And you need to tell me where those hikes are, they look awesome!

R Clan said...

So fun to see these pictures and hear how things are going. Miss you!