Sunday, April 24, 2011

Busy FUN weekend!











Kicked off the Easter weekend with the Circus! It was so much fun but I found myself feeling bad for some of the animals. If the elephants and tigers could talk they would tell us how sad they are to spend their days in cages. The closing act was amazing. Four motorcyle riders in a metal ball going round and round at the same time. I could barely watch it looked so dangerous.

Katie's birthday party! Three hours at the pool with 24 kids! FUN FUN FUN! Katie was in her element. Needless to say we were exhausted when we came home. Still recovering.

EASTER! What a special day! The day our Savior was risen from the dead. I could be so much better and try so much harder and forgive more and fight less and judge less. Just for Him and everything He's given me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I love these pictures!! Let's be honest...I always love looking at your pictures. It's because you have the cutest kids in the world that I miss so much!! It looks like Katie's party was a blast! I'm glad she's having fun. We NEED to come visit again soon! Happy Easter! Love you!!!

liesel said...

You were brave to take on so many kids for the party! Sohvi loved it though!

The du Toit Family said...

Love the pictures .... looks like a fun filled weekend!

Charlene and Co said...

M, you are freakin brave to invite 24 children to a birthday party! I hope Katie realizes how much her mommy and daddy love her!!
Mwah

Sharon & George said...

Wish I could have celebrated KT"s birthday with you. I love you my beautiful, precious, wonderful, oldest granddaughter. You are way to smart to be only 7 years old.

Sharon & George said...

Wish I could have celebrated KT"s birthday with you. I love you my beautiful, precious, wonderful, oldest granddaughter. You are way to smart to be only 7 years old.