Very cute :) Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw that was that I really do need to buy a dishwasher ... shows you how domesticated I've become ;)
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
7 comments:
nice lis, you teaching him early :) hehee, cant believe what a cutie he is! he has grown SO much since i saw him!
love and miss you!
x
How very cute! I hate when Jesse gets into the dishwasher - the first thing he goes for is the sharp knives :)
What an awesome little guy .... he is so cute! Love and miss you all.
Very cute :) Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw that was that I really do need to buy a dishwasher ... shows you how domesticated I've become ;)
he can come do dishes at my house! ;)
Ahh, can I just eat him up please! Will pack in the dishwasher when doen :-)
Such a handsome boy!! We miss you!
Post a Comment