Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Katie turns 7 today.







Some of Katie's favorite things:
Friends: she is very social and loves to entertain.
Swimming and playing outside.
Collecting rocks and walking sticks (much to her mom's delight).
Singing.
Reading.
TALKING!
Jump roping!

We love you so much my angel. Thank you for being you!

7 comments:

Nades said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet katie!!! sending lots of hugs and kisses!
xoxox

R Clan said...

Happy Birthday Katie! :)

Jane said...

Happy Birthday!!

liesel said...

I hope she had an awesome birthday! Sohvi can't wait for her party tomorrow!

Cindy and Rob said...

Melissa, Katie is so special to me! I will never forget one day when she was little you were visiting from Utah and all she wanted to do was spend time with me. I had to leave for the day and promised her that I would be right back but I never came home that night. I felt terrible that I had let my little angel down, however, when I saw her the next day she was so forgiving. This is just how Katie is, so loving, so kind, so tender-hearted. I feel of her spirit when she is near. She is someone who is not afraid to show compassion or speak her mind. She is Katie! Who knew that a 7 year old would make me want to be a better person? I love her with all my heart and am so grateful for the blessing and influence she has had and continues to have in my life.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET ANGEL.
I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GROW UP. YOU ARE ONE OF MY HEROS."
----LOVE YOUR AUNTY CINDY

Joni said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you and your sweet family.

The du Toit Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes to Katie for her 7th Birthday .... we had her Ouma and Oupa with us on her birthday and we all had an awesome time ..... love and miss you all ...