Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 months... and never been cuter!








I love the men in my life!

7 comments:

Sharon & George said...

I love the men in my life too, and that would include the men in your life.

Ruby said...

Never been cuter...but I can see him getting cuter still. I love how much you love your family Melissa!

Joni said...

Way cute, how fun to have a boy! Ok, so I can remember the first part of your email but I can't remember after the "@". Email me: jonimildenhall@hotmail.com" and tell me your email so I can send you an invite to mine.

Nades said...

Definitely one of the cutest 5month olds i have ever seen!!! :) and i agree with Ruby, he is still going to get WAY cuter!! love and miss you guys! X

The du Toit Family said...

He is soooo cute ... can see that he looks a bit like both sisters ....... so amazing ....

Chat said...

I can see the girls are going to run after your boy one day! Precious boy.

Anonymous said...

Awe this little guy is too sweet. I have never seen a happier, smilier baby! He is just so cute.