It's been a while since I posted anything about our family. It feels like finishing the basement has consumed our lives this past month. Nothing extra ordinary happened today, in fact it was a calm Sunday. We stayed indoors all day because it's freezing outside and a blizzard of snow hit this afternoon.
Katie and Sharon already love playing in the basement...they go down there and run around. Here you see them in their dress-up taking turns being Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and then Ho ho (her dog). They enjoyed doing some coloring together. We also played some games. After a good dinner (that's for you mom) we made cookies which they loved of course;)



6 comments:
oh how much i love and adore to see your photos! No matter what they are! Looks like it was a fun filled weekend! X
I miss my babies
nice pics, miss-lissy. ;)
i love the way big sharon wears her alice band. i remember doing the same thing. you need to take some pics of you and your tummy. we want to see!
They are growing up so fast!!!
Thanks for the pics, think I'll do the same and add some home photo's, I have a few cute ones of Sias and AMber on her slide!!!
Give them a big hug and you look after yourself and your little boy....
Cute photos liss. You family is adorable - but I'm with Kerry here, why are there never photos of you? Not that I can speak though, I never post photos of myself either.
Nice plant.
You do mean "toto" for the dog, right? Or is "ho ho" just what they call it?
Post a Comment